Welcome to Upper Bucks Christian School!
We are glad to see you are interested in furthering your education in America! At Upper Bucks, we keep our classroom ratio of International:American students to around 20%. This ratio is designed to give you the opportunity for a strong immersion into the English language as well as exposure to the American culture.
What Do We Offer?
We offer a traditional education curriculum in English, History, Math, and Science. We also require all students to attend a Bible class each day. We offer Honors classes in each high school class subject as well as AP Calculus. We also plan on adding more AP classes in future school years. ESL support is available during the school day, with after school tutoring available for an additional cost. High school students can also join dual-enrollment online classes to get ahead in some of their college courses. All International students are eligible to participate in our fine arts and athletic departments. Student involvement is strongly encouraged as this is a great way to experience High School life in America!
How To Enroll
- Fill out an application. Please provide as many details as you can, including a correct home address with the zip code. Please contact email@example.com for an application.
- Prior to applying, we prefer students to take an English Level/Proficiency tests (TOEFL, SLEP). If you have taken one of these tests, please provide a copy for us to review.
- Two forms of identification are required. You must provide a copy of your passport; the other form can be a student ID from your current school or a family picture.
- Two recommendation letters are required: one from your current principal or headmaster and one from current teachers.
- A copy of your most recent grade report or progress report.
- A copy of your transcripts beginning in 7th Grade.
- Video Interview: After we have reviewed the items mentioned above, we will reach out to you to set up a Skype/Zoom interview with our Administrator.
- After the interview, we will notify your agent of your acceptance status. If accepted, we will ask you to send copies of your health records and immunizations records for our school nurse to verify. All students are required to fill out a Medical Health Form in addition to turning in a copy of a physical exam with a record of immunizations. Your agency will send you the medical health form upon acceptance. View vaccine requirements here.
- The admissions office will fill out your I-20 to send to you after your acceptance has been confirmed. An I-20 will not be issued until Application Fee and Holding Deposit is paid in full.
For an overview of expectations of our International Program, please click here.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application and tuition brochure. All fees, deposits and tuition invoices can be paid here (click on the blue button and fill out the form as directed; please be sure to include your name in the “Note” section).