After contacting our admissions office, the next few steps will help us ensure your enrollment request is processed as soon as possible.
- Complete and return an application. Please include a phone number and email that we can reach you at most directly. You can download our application here. Please look over our statement of faith as well – we want to make sure we’re on the same page.
- We ask that a copy of your child’s most recent report card/progress report or the previous year’s achievement testing results be sent in with the application.
- After the application is submitted, a family interview with the administrator will take place. Following this meeting, student acceptance will be confirmed and parents will sign a release of records form so that we can begin the transfer of records.
- After confirmation of acceptance, our school nurse will confirm health records and immunizations are complete and up-to-date. You will also need to provide proof of birth for those entering school for the first time. This is a state requirement to verify name, birthdate, and age.
- Students entering school for the first time (Kindergarten, 1st Grade, or home-school) may be contacted by the school office to arrange a placement evaluation as needed.
- Before beginning school, the application fee must be paid and a payment plan in place. Our Finance Secretary will contact you after the application fee has been paid to set up an account using our FACTS Management system.